Sunday, July 14, 2013

Busy Bee

Well it's been awhile since I've posted. I've started teaching at a ballet camp and now I'm training to be a server at the restaurant I work at so I've been a busy little bee as of late. Here's what's new...

Those lettuce butts I've been regrowing?? Yeah, forgot to change the water for a few days and they just got moldy and gross so I tossed them. I'm impressed that they grew in the first place but this project is not for people who have 2+ jobs and no passion for gardening.

The evening primrose oil I've been taking? I ran out about a week ago and haven't gotten to the store to buy some more (of course they don't sell it in my grocery store... that would just be too convenient). I still believe it works though so I'll go tomorrow and get some more since I have the free time.

Also, I've been training to be a server!! Hooray! I'm really excited to make more money in less time. Since the summer hit my paycheck as a hostess has been less and less. Apparently everyone goes on vacation in the summer time (what's up with that?) instead of going to restaurants in their home town every night so it's been a little tight money wise. Not for long though! I got my apron today, I handled most of the tables by myself, I just need to study the menu and finish the server training videos. :)

Pretty much that's it. I've been taking ballet classes to stay in shape when I can even if it means taking a class at 8 am. Right now I'm just feeling thankful for the things I've been given. Intelligence so I can move up at work to make more money, passion so I feel fulfilled in life, and as always, a great group of family and friends who always support me no matter where my ambitions take me.

What is your passion in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment